*NEW CUSTOMER PLAN FOR RESIDENTIAL OR SMALL BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS
New Customer Plan applies to customers that have not monitored a security alarm system with Allied over the past 12 months.
- $99 Allied Secure or $99 Allied Secure Plus system installed. Or $199 Allied Connect system installed.
- You may also qualify for two FREE months of monitoring. See below.
*New Customer Plan Terms and Conditions:
- Large commercial and enterprise customers are not eligible for this plan. See below for definition of “small business.”
- Prices starting at $99.00 for Allied Secure or Allied Secure Plus system. Price starts at $199 for Allied Connect system. Devices and system type used (wireless or hardwire) is at Allied’s discretion.
- Residential customers must own the new location property.
- Due to configuration of home or small business, additional equipment may be necessary to create fully functioning security system.
- New Customer Plan is available online only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Customer required to submit online information request (Contact Us) in order to be eligible for New Customer Plan.
- Two Free months of basic monitoring is available when combined with a minimum system purchase price of $450. Basic monitoring applies to landline only (POTS). Cellular, Internet, or other monitoring transmission types require an additional fee.
- All systems require 36 month monitoring agreement at Allied’s list price.
- Monitoring agreement for Allied Connect: residential starting at $39.95/mo. and small business starting at $44.95/mo.
- Monitoring agreement for Allied Secure and Allied Secure Plus: residential starting at $28.00/mo. and small business starting at $33.00/mo.
- Requires participation in AutoPay plan. Any grand total system price $199.00 or less may not combine 1 month free monitoring for AutoPay.
- Any grand total system price $199 or less requires payment in full prior to system installation.
- New Customer Plan valid only within 30 minute drive time from Allied’s local branch office. If outside of this region drive time charges may apply.
- Pricing based on using an existing standard phone line (no digital voice/VOIP). If no phone line is present, cellular or Internet communicator can be added at an additional cost. If cellular is selected/required as the primary method of signal transmission, there must be sufficient cellular reception to be eligible for this plan.
- Customer is responsible for electrical permit, alarm registration and/or local false alarm ordinance fee, if any.
- Small business defined as: protected area no larger than 2,000 contiguous square feet and ceiling height no more than 10 feet. If your small business does not qualify, we can still help you for often far less than other security providers. Please contact your local branch for more information.
- Prices do not include applicable taxes.
- Total Connect IP camera, wireless lock, and HVAC control requires customer broadband connection and router
- **Due to fire code the free wireless smoke is not applicable to any commercial location.
- Not applicable to previously purchased systems.
- No cash value.