As one of the largest lock shops on in the Pacific Northwest, Allied has the expertise and quality products to keep your business running smoothly. We offer both in-store and mobile locksmith services as well as after-hours emergency services. Allied's origins date back to the 1950's and began as a lock and key shop. Today, we're still a locksmith at heart and it's proven by our continued commitment to training, certifications, top quality products, and a large investment in lock related inventory. This is all designed to offer you the best value and option in lock services. We would be honored for an opportunity to earn your business. Please call us today to discuss your locksmith needs.
Products and Services Allied Offers:
Have you ever given your keys to a parking lot attendant or valet? How about the cleaning service – do their employees have keys to your property?
Many commercial businesses issue keys to employees and vendors but sometimes fail to retrieve these keys from departing employees or vendors. Even worse, the key holder may make a copy before returning the key. This leaves you at risk.
Our commercial locksmiths in Portland, Seattle, Spokane can help you set up a key control system which will help manage your keys and locks.
1. Have an assessment done of your current security measures. Allied provides free security surveys – call your local branch to schedule a survey from one of our commercial locksmiths.
2. Not everyone needs a master key! Have a lock system designed that limits access to sensitive areas of your business.
3. Install high security lock cylinders with patented keys that require your authorization for duplication.
4. Keep a record of key holders and which keys each person has. Store infrequently used keys in a secure key cabinet.
5. Retrieve keys when workers, employees or vendors leave.
6. If a key is lost or not returned, re-key the appropriate locks immediately.
7. Consider an electronic access control system for even better entry control at your business. Access control systems can keep a record of who entered and exited, what door they used, and the dates and times of activity.