Business Alarm Monitoring
Alarm Monitoring is Total Protection for Your Business
Protecting your assets, employees and customers is important to you and Allied has the right monitoring solutions at the right prices to give you that added peace of mind. Allied Fire & Security provides 24-hour alarm monitoring for small businesses in Washington, Oregon, Northern Idaho and Eastern Montana. Our monitoring center will notify you in the event an alarm occurs on your property and dispatch police or fire departments in a timely manner upon verification of destruction or intrusion. Alarm monitoring is the first step to avoiding business theft, vandalism, and fire destruction.
Why should you have a monitored alarm for your business?
1. Protection of your business, assets and employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
2. Obtain optional monitoring reports that tell you:
- When the alarm is armed/disarmed
- Who armed/disarmed the system
- If someone forgot to arm/disarm the system when the business is supposed to be open or closed
3. You can add fire alarm components to your security system so it becomes both burglary and fire detection system. Monitoring for both fire and burglary means complete protection of your business.
Special monitoring plans offered by Allied:
- Mover Plan (For existing customers that are moving to a new location)
- Re-connect Plan (For customers with an existing alarm installed by Allied or others. FREE monitoring!)
- New Customer Plan (Never been with Allied before? Let us earn your business with an affordably priced alarm package)
All new monitored account customers receive one month of monitoring service FREE when you sign up for AutoPay.
Have a system that Allied didn’t install? We can monitor just about any type of system, even if we did not install it. Allied Fire & Security has been monitoring businesses in the Pacific Northwest since 1980.
You don’t need a regular phone line for monitoring services.
If you no longer use a land-line phone, your business alarm can still be programmed to communicate both fire and security signals to the monitoring center. Allied uses a special cellular backup device that securely communicates between your business alarm and the monitoring center. These devices can be installed when you first install your new security system – or at a later date.
Even if you do have a regular land line, installing a cellular backup communicator is a great security feature for extra protection in the event of a power failure or a cut phone line. In today’s world, you can get your business phone line from a number of different sources. Each one has its own shortfalls when it comes to security, and a cellular backup can help ensure your alarm signal gets to the central station in the event of phone line failure.
It’s easy to get your alarm monitoring services set up.
In addition to our own high quality business security systems, Allied can monitor a large variety of security equipment brands. If you’re not happy with your current alarm monitoring company, our professionals can help get your alarm system up and running in no time, and verify that your equipment is sending signals properly. Check out our special monitoring programs for New Customers, Re-Connect Customers and customers that are Moving to a new location.
Allied’s focus is on reliable alarm monitoring services.
Our 24 hour alarm monitoring service is offered through Alarm Center Inc., a trusted regional monitoring leader located in Lacey, WA. Alarm Center Inc.’s highly trained staff are experienced in providing high quality, rapid response service. They are ready to respond to your emergency with the professionalism and attention it merits. All operators are well trained and are CSAA Fire Diamond certified. Our alarm center meets the high standards and requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Factory Mutual Engineering.
You can have peace of mind knowing that in case of equipment failure at our alarm center, everything is backed up to be sure the job gets done.
We can offer you custom-tailored packages including:
- UL fire detection system monitoring
- Supervised reporting
- Panic alarms
- Environmental monitoring (temperature, moisture, power, etc.)
- Automatic testing
- Radio signal transmission
- Cellular signal transmission & backup
- Guard response
We take false alarm prevention seriously.
Allied is dedicated to preventing false alarms. For this reason, we have implemented specific monitoring procedures to ensure the police or fire departments are not dispatched unnecessarily. Click here to learn more.
Our monitoring services require CSAA Certification.
What is the CSAA Five Diamond Central Station Certification Program?
The CSAA Five Diamond Program is a balanced certification program providing a differentiation in the central station monitoring marketplace because it signifies five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Global, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station operators certified using the CSAA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through CSAA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.